Operations & Maintenance Services
Facilities Maintenance Services
We offer turn-key services across the life-cycle of a facility. Over the years, we have provided general facilities maintenance services which include;
- Electrical, mechanical, IT
- Cleaning & Janitorial Services
- Handyman Services
- Plumbing Services
- Personnel Transportation Services
- Building Maintenance and Repair Services
- Fire Safety
- Generator Maintenance
- Facilities/office routine maintenance
Rohi has been providing facilities management services in the Oil and Gas industry in since 2015, with CNOOC, Tullow and Total, and has thus developed sound experience in the business portfolio.
Some of the main Oil & Gas facilities management services rendered in the last 5 years, include;
- CNOOC Uganda Ltd Head office setup, supply and installations and general office maintenance services since 2015
- Tullow Uganda Head office decoration, layout and IT infrastructure setup
- UNOC office setup, decoration and general maintenance
- CNOOC Uganda Ltd camp maintenance works
- CNOOC Uganda Ltd Office supplies and installation
- Maintenance of Total E&P Contractor waste management facilities
- Several Tank Farm (fuel storage tanks) facilities in the whole of East Africa
ROHI, with support from its partner, has capabilities to undertake Electrical and Instrumentation, Mechanical and Civil Maintenance works.
- Electrical & Instrumentation Services
Instrumentation, Control and Automation of Loading System, Power Management System, Electrical Facilities Upgrades, Equipment Systems Earthing, HV/LV Design and Installation.
- Mechanical Construction Services
Platform Revamp and Upgrade, Surfer Landing Construction, Flow Line Replacement, Spools Fabrication, General Fabrication and Hook Ups, Deck Extensions.
- Civil Construction Services
Industrial & Office Buildings, Processing Facilities, Warehouses, Structural Maintenance and Upgrade, Structural Integrity Checks and Assessment.
Why Choose Us?
ROHI prides itself in being among the few Ugandan indigenous companies that have had a chance to actively participate for the Oil & Gas Industry.