Procurement & Supplies
Local and global network
ROHI’s local and global procurement network promotes project cost controls and schedule certainty by managing the sourcing, purchasing, and delivery of materials, equipment, and services for our clients.
The scope of services we provide include:
- In-country and Regional Procurement
- Tender Preparation
- Worldwide Procurement
- Vendor Qualification & Selection
- Logistics & Project Expediting
- Quality Control
We provide sourcing and supply of both local and international for materials, machinery spare parts, office supplies, equipment, and local building/construction materials like Clay, Sand, Bricks, Hardcore and Aggregates, among others.
Through our global partners, we also procure and supply different range of engineering consumables, and equipment, such as;
- Piping supplies
- Piping coating supplies
- Metal products
- Apparatus and Equipment
- Fuel Loading and Unloading equipment
- Electricity and Instrumentation Equipment
- Fire Fighting and Foam Supplies
- Depot Operation Equipment
- Safety Equipment
Supply Chain Management and Oil and Gas Sector Logistics Support Services
We have a set up to support the entire supply chain for projects through vendor evaluations, materials sourcing and expediting, transportation, storage and the management of associated local logistics by working with project teams to identify materials required at various phases of projects and placing relevant orders to bring the materials in stock at the most appropriate times in support of such projects.
Our global procurement network promotes project cost controls and schedule certainty by managing the sourcing, purchasing, and delivery of materials, equipment, and services for our clients. ROHI’s inventory management organization similarly interfaces with client project teams to ensure that materials are delivered where they are required at the right time on such projects. We have long standing experience in the sourcing, procurement, expediting and delivery of different project equipment, accessories, consumables and materials.
Based on this unique combination, ROHI is able to provide;
- Erection and management of logistic bases
- Procurement and quality control of materials, parts, equipment, tools and supplies
- Management and operating of handling equipment fully certified
- In-field transportation and distribution operating fully QHSE compliant fleet, drivers and special equipment qualified operators
- Warehouse and yard storage facilities operations management, including receiving, storage, stock selection, packing and distribution for a wide range of oilfield assets and stocks.
Why Choose Us?
ROHI prides itself in being among the few Ugandan indigenous companies that have had a chance to actively participate for the Oil & Gas Industry.